Thursday, May 3, 2012

FOTD

My very first face of the day post.

In this I used the following:

Face:
Hard Candy face primer
Hard Candy Glam-o-flauge concealer in light
Rimmel lasting finish 25 hour foundation in true ivory
Maybelline Super Stay make up in porcelain ivory
Cover girl loose powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Mac metal-x cream shadow in Venetian tarnish
Mac shadow in cranberry
Urban Decay shadow in Black Dog on my crease
Black Essence gel liner
Black Benefit They're Real mascara
Shaded in my brows with Quo eye brow powder

Cheeks:
Benetint
Hard Candy baked blush in 125: Living Doll

Lips:
Essence lipstick in 40: Look at Me
LancĂ´me Juicy Tubes gloss

This is my first attempt at this so hope you all like.
For my hair, I had braided the night before.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment