Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nail of the day and face


Face:
Hard Candy Face Primer
Hard Candy Glam-o-flauge Concealer in light
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in True Ivory
Maybelline Super Stay Make up in Porcelaine Ivory
Benefit Erase Paste in shade 2
Cover girl loose powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Smashbox Be Discovered Palette : used Opal and Mist
Urban Decay Black Palette : used Libertine
Black Essence Gel Liner
Lancome Doll Lashes in Black
Shaded in my brows with Quo eye brow powder

Cheeks:
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Hot Flash
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
Benefit Pearl Meets Girl

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Rimmel Vinyl Max in Goddess

Hope you all enjoy this look.
I did have to work today and so I was up at 5:30... unfortunately it's the best you're getting at this hour! Hah!
I also had my brows done yesterday, and they seem to be staying pretty red, so that might be noticeable.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Edit: Nails
Maybelline Express Finish in color 651 - Pink Burst

Thanks Mari, for pointing out that I'd missed this!

4 comments:

  1. What color is the nailpolish?
    And OMG your eyelashes are so thick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the comment, Mari! :)

      I'm sorry about the nails... I typed it all out and it didnt save and when I retyped I must've missed the nails...

      It's Maybelline Express Finish in color 651 Pink Burst!

      Delete
  2. Great Job!!! I love the lips!!! The only lipstick/lipgloss I will wear are really light nudes, dark colors don't look good on me for some reason lol.

    Congrats on starting your blog, it looks great!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly,
      Thank you for the comment. I really appreciate it! I love the nude look as well, though every once in a while I try to jazz it up.
      I hate that I'm computerless right now, so I'm trying to do all these blogs on my ipod, which isn't always the easiest. When I have a computer again, I'm hoping the pics will be better quality, and then maybe I'll gain some followers! Until then, I'm thankful for your response!
      Laura <3

      Delete