Monday, May 21, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters!!!

Doing a little Review on the Revlon Lip Butters! I have 8. I apologize the pics aren't great but I am just starting out, and working at it! :) So, I hate lipstick. I don't wear it because I don't like how it looks as it fades. Decided to try these out and I'm pretty happy with them.

Lets get to it!
This is called 065 Creamsicle. It's probably one that I'm closest to emptying, cause I have been really into the nude colors and this is a great fun peachy nude color.

This is 095 Creme Brulee! A nice warm nude with more brown to it. Not one of my favorites today, but I've used a lot of it, so it must've been up there at one point. Haha!

055 Cupcake! This is one of my faves! A super pretty baby pink, not much shimmer, and a perfect summery shade. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear out of this one!

050 Berry Smoothie! This shade is actually one I would've NEVER picked for myself but I do love it. I chose this one because of the gazillions of reviews I've read about it.  Its got some shimmer to it and is a fairly neutral shade in my opinion.

060 Gumdrop! Sometimes I want something different on my lips! Well, this is usually what I choose. It reminds me of Easter. A very light pastel-y purple that I just can't get enough of. Again, something I wouldn't usually buy, but did.

025 Peach Parfait. Another fairly neutral color in my collection. It doesn't really feel peachy to me, so I maybe wouldn't have called it peach parfait. I like the color nonetheless, and am sure I'll get lots of wear out of it. It's got some shimmer as well.
Ps: I got this in the 2 day sale Shoppers Drug Mart had going for 4.99!!! (Canadian prices)... I also picked up Tutti Frutti and Sweet Tart..pics below!

015 Tutti Frutti. This is a very orange color. Initially, I put it on, and thought...absolutely not. I gave it a change and wore it to work and both girls said it did look really good on me.... I'll give it another chance. I'm telling you, in the tube, it is BRIGHT orange! We'll see.


And finally, my new fave!!! 090 Sweet Tart. A bright beautiful, girly pink.. I did this one last, so I could keep it on to wear throughout my day. It's beautiful. The color in the tube looks very bright and is deceiving. I wish this picture did it justice.

Sooo.. now that I've shown you my 8 Revlon lip butters, I have 2 favors to ask.
1) What do you think of Revlon Lip Butters? Which do you own, and which are your favs?
2) Which of these 8 do you think looks the best on me, bearing in mind the lighting and stuff, isn't awesome!

Thanks, and hope you'll let me know what you think.... :)

Laura xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Peach Parfait looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sweet Tart and Creme Brulee on you. I am loving the lip butter formula... Pretty soon I'm going to have all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them.. i am excited to get my hands on the new revlon stain balm sticks!
    XOXO.Kt
    TheSouthernBeautyNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lip butters!

    xoxo http://glamd0lll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. liked your reviews ive been interested in getting those

    dani and brook

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete